martes, 21 de abril de 2015

SIMPLE PAST VS. PAST CONTINUOUS FOR SECOND GRADE 2°

NOTE: THIS EXERCISE IS FOR SECOND GRADERS ONLY. Good afternoon dear learners, This exercise is in order to practice your grammar skills so you can remember more perfectly the form of the past continuous vs. the simple past. Don´t forget to hand in this handout in time, please. Make the past simple or past continuous 1) What (do) when I (call) you last night? .. 2) I (sit) in a cafe when you (call). .. 3) When you (arrive) at the party, who (be) there? .. 4) Susie (watch) a film when she (hear) the noise. .. 5) Yesterday I (go) to the library, next I (have) a swim, later I (meet) Julie for coffee. 6) We (play) tennis when John (hurt) his ankle. 7) What (they/do) at 10pm last night - it was really noisy? 8) He (take) a shower when the telephone (ring). 9) He (be) in the shower when the telephone (ring). 10) When I (walk) into the room, everyone (work). 11) It (be) a day last September. The sun (shine) and the birds (sing) . I (walk) along the street when I (meet) an old friend. ..... 12) He (live) in Russia when the Revolution (start). .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario